22 Ene Guitar classes
For more learning opportunities, students can choose individual or group classes in person or online classes from anywhere in the world.
In these classes work:
- Improvement of the full range of joint, attack modes, implementing techniques and flourishes.
- The dynamic and precision balance levels and sound quality.
- Phrasing and rhythm and its adaptation to the different styles and styles.
- Combinations own rhythmic accompaniment of singing and dancing.
- Practical harmonic principles tailored to the specific needs of the flamenco guitar rhythmic-harmonic chords encrypted and transcripts of both wheels.
Guitarist Jonathan Morillas can help you get to know a progressive, easy and intuitive all the keys of this music form.
Furthermore, this teacher has the appropriate studies to elementary level classical guitar, flamenco guitar professional degree and is active in the Granada flamenco with extensive experience in education.