14 Ago World Congress on Dance Research
42nd World Congress on Dance Research Hallandale Beach – Miami, Florida. September 16th – 20th, 2015
The World Congress on Dance Research is organized by a section of CID-UNESCO, in collaboration with the International Dance Council CID. CID congresses meet at an average of about 400 specialists from 40 countries across 5 continents.
This Congress is aimed at professionals and Dance is both a participatory event. The environment will facilitate the meetings, inter-disciplinary discussions, informal discussions and international collaborations.
The program includes:
– Presentations based on original texts on scientific research.
– illustrated lectures, communications or poster presentations.
– Lectures: teaching dances of all types, genres, techniques, specialties and backgrounds.
– stage shows: report scenic soloists and dance companies.
– Audiovisual projections: projection of videos, DVDs, slides
– Exhibitions: exhibitions of books, CDs, clothing, photographs, historical objects. Dance accessories etc.
– participatory events: optional activities outside the program, with music and dance own the country and the city chosen for the Congress. Visits to places of special interest, such as dance schools, theaters, museums etc.
The working languages are English and the language of the country, although submissions are accepted without translation in other languages.
Interested parties are invited to participate and eventually include a presentation on the program.Proposals for presentations (research, conferences, exhibitions, classes, shows, exhibitions) should be sent by e-mail for evaluation of the Scientific Committee. Before sending your proposal, please request extended to the Conference Secretary information.
************************************************** ***** – The International Dance Council (Conseil International de la Danse – CID) is the official organization for all forms of dance in all countries of the world. – The CID is recognized by UNESCO, national governments and local administrations, international organizations and public and private institutions. – Among its members are the most prominent federations, associations, schools, companies and individuals in more than 150 countries. – It was founded in 1973 at the UNESCO Palace in Paris , this being based. – UNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
International Dance Council – CID – Conseil International de la Danse
UNESCO, 1 rue Miollis, FR-75732 Paris, France